Wow! It's hard to believe that Erica's already been here a month, and (in some ways) even harder to imagine what life was like before her. I think I went to work, and was spit-up on less back then. There was more sleep, but less sweet dinosaur noises.
We've had a big milestone since the last blog. Erica finally surpassed her birth weight and came in at a hefty 7 lbs, 7.5 oz last Thursday. Here is a chart of her weight changes from birth to June 5th.

Who knew having a baby would give me new data to graph? I didn't take her in this week to get weighed, so you'll have to stay tuned to see if the trend continues.
For those of you who care less about data, and more about pictures, here are some recent shots of Erica.

Erica and Nate doing tummy time. (Tummy time is a good chance to take pictures, in case you can't tell.)

Erica and Johanna after tummy time, on one of the days I actually managed to take a shower.

Baby feet! I have about 700 attempts to try and get a cute baby foot picture. This is close to what I want, so I will keep trying.

Erica and Grandma Dyanna on the porch.

Erica and Great-Aunt Diane on Erica's one month birthday!

Here is Erica on her birthday, wearing a lovely outfit borrowed from her stylish friend Annika Yaworski.

And a close up of our little girl. One of the things I found out that she's inherited from me is a penchant for red eyes in pictures. You can see a hint of it here, but I've got a ton of cute shots where she has glowing red eyes. I need some better photo editing software now that I have a baby with red eyes!
That's all for now!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Erica! :) She is so beautiful, and you both look so happy, though it's hard to tell from the back of Nate's head . . . :)
Hope all is going well! Let me know when is good to drop by, I'm free most mornings, can't wait to meet her. Take care - M
Happy birthday, Little Levene! Boy time flies, huh?
Keep those pictures comin'! :)
Ok I don't even want to know all the data you are tracking! Hularious.
Post a Comment