I'm sure no one is even checking for updates anymore. We've been negligent with the blog, but so much has happened! Erica went to her 2 month appointment, and weighed in at an enormous 11 lbs 6 oz. That same day she went to her first concert: Marc Cohn and Aimee Mann at the Botanic Gardens. She's taken her first trip to the pool, but she didn't get in the water. (The doctor says she has to be 6 months before she can go swimming.) She's been to the Denver Botanic Gardens, and taken her first trip to the mountains. Here are some shots to highlight the last few weeks.
First, an update to the weight chart. Look at her grow! (BTW, I've updated the last graph, which didn't include the newest data point. Good analysis work.)

Photographic evidence of the chubby 2 month old Erica.

Erica in her stroller at the pool in Dori's new neighborhood. Gotta love the suburbs!

Erica at the Botanic Gardens in the cute outfit Dori bought her. We never thought she'd fit into this before the end of the summer!

Erica and Barb hang out on the floor of our Copper Mountain Condo.

Thanks to everyone for checking in!
2 comments:
Look at those cheeks! I can't believe she fits in that dress now, seems impossible. Nice job on the weight chart, btw. That just cracks me up.
My mom and her boyfriend were at that Mark Cohen concert! She's gonna be sad she didn't see you when I tell her you were there, WITH the baby no less!
(pssst! I'm moving back to Colorado in Nov. What's the policy on ex-sisters-in-law "accidentally" bumping into each other at Cherry Creek Mall or other such "random" places one might go with a newborn?)
She has grown so much! Love the outfits :) I do keep checking, so please keep posting! Hope you are enjoying your summer, maybe we could stop by sometime and say hello?
BTW, Ben is totally going to make graphs of his own one day. You have been such an inspiration to him! :) How about a how much sleep Erica (or mommy) gets in a night graph? ;)
Post a Comment