Erica's doing great, but we haven't posted any pictures in awhile. Here's a quick update on our five-month old big girl.

Erica in her little chair, eating a toy. Yum! She's sitting up really well now. We are still waiting for her second roll over. Her first time was over a month ago. Roll kid, roll!

Nate set up Erica's high chair, in preparation for her starting solid food next month. It still seems to be a little big for her at this point.

Erica loves her daddy.

These pants Grandma Dyanna got her are a little big still, even though they are 3-6 month size. As you can tell, she's trying to pull them down, so she doesn't look like such a dork.

Finally, Erica finally got introduced to the flower pillow her mom made her. Unfortunately, I still think the cats like it more than she does. She's cute though!
Happy Columbus Day everyone!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, she is a cutie pie! I love the flower pillow, I know as she gets bigger she'll like it more and more - I can see it now, being packed to take to college ;) Thanks for sharing more pictures!
OMG, the picture of Erika and Nate is beyond adorable! LOVE IT!
Nice high chair!
Post a Comment