Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Layout

In honor of Erica's eight month birthday, I'm playing around with a new template. No promises that things won't change occasionally, as I hone my wicked html skills.

It was a big week for us. Erica had her first swimming lesson with mommy on Wednesday. (No pictures. How on earth am I supposed to take pictures in the pool? Either the camera or my baby or I would drown.) She loved the pool, especially once she learned that her yells echoed throughout the entire pool: loud baby. We started baby proofing the house, in anticipation that Erica's not going to stay immobile long. She's proving us right by stretching forward, forward, forward and then falling flat on her face over and over. It's a fun game. A little arm strength, and I think she'll be moving! Yikes... Watch out kitties....

Happy Sunday to everyone. The entire Levene household has a cold, so we are hunkered down watching playoff football, and taking down Christmas decorations. Christmas decorations seem like such a good idea in November/December...

1 comment:

Amber/Lotus said...

You've got mad html skillz! Layout looks great!