Thursday, February 5, 2009

Just some pictures

Here are just a few pictures from the past month and a half. I'm beside myself that my baby girl is going to be 9 months old in a week! Last Sunday we celebrated her 38 week birthday, which means Erica has officially been out longer than she was in. In honor of the special day there was a huge football game. Perhaps you saw it?

Erica and Daddy going for a hike on the Highline Canal. Mom's taking the picture. The Levene's provided the pack as a Christmas present to us.

Erica in her party dress and tights before Annika's second birthday party on New Year's Day.

Erica realizes that her play mat is WAY more fun than she had initially believed. Look mom, my foot goes through the "6"!

Oh my goodness, and I can chew on the "3".

Oh yeah, don't I look ridiculous, in a cute way.

Love the action shot of Erica beating on Daddy.

A family picture of dad, mom, and baby big head. Too bad all three of us never look good in pictures at the same time!

"We don't need no stinkin' baby proofing'." Thankfully the most dangerous thing in this cupboard is a Kitchen Aid mixer and a Barefoot Contessa brownie mix.

3 comments:

sassyshell said...

Mmmmm, numbers! That "3" looks yummy! :)

Claire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Claire said...

Why does all of my stuff end up in your pictures? The other day I gave the 0 a bath in the dog dish.