Since last blogging Erica has graduated to the next room at daycare and started walking She's talking and has the huge vocabulary of "mama", "giraffe", "ball", "bubble", "da" (as in "what's dat?"), "da" (as in "dad"), "hi", and "uh-oh". She'll also sign "more", "milk", "cookie", "cheese", "eat", "bird", "all done", and something that means "up". Like I said: crazy month. So here are the pictoral highlights from the past month or so.
Monday, June 29, 2009
One year olds are a lot of work!
Oh lordy, a one year old is hard to keep up with. Even harder, is keeping up with a blog when you have a one year old, job interviews, funerals, father's day, hand foot and mouth disease, and a wedding to attend! The Levenes have been busy. So here are some updates.
Since last blogging Erica has graduated to the next room at daycare and started walking She's talking and has the huge vocabulary of "mama", "giraffe", "ball", "bubble", "da" (as in "what's dat?"), "da" (as in "dad"), "hi", and "uh-oh". She'll also sign "more", "milk", "cookie", "cheese", "eat", "bird", "all done", and something that means "up". Like I said: crazy month. So here are the pictoral highlights from the past month or so.
Yeah, mom didn't really have any long sleeve shirts that fit me, so I'm wearing a halloween shirt in May while I tip my hat to you.
I love this picture, this shirt, and not the horrible hole in our couch. Dumb cats, but a cute baby!
Some of mom's friends joined us for a walk at the park, and they brought me presents! Here's mom assembling my very cool car!
The walk was exhausting, and I fell asleep sucking on the cell phone from my new car. It was a fun morning.
Now that I can walk, my mom puts me in dresses all the time. They are easier, because she doesn't have to put pants on me. Pants are difficult.
Since last blogging Erica has graduated to the next room at daycare and started walking She's talking and has the huge vocabulary of "mama", "giraffe", "ball", "bubble", "da" (as in "what's dat?"), "da" (as in "dad"), "hi", and "uh-oh". She'll also sign "more", "milk", "cookie", "cheese", "eat", "bird", "all done", and something that means "up". Like I said: crazy month. So here are the pictoral highlights from the past month or so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How long do you plan on updating the weight chart? Cause, you know, I don't think she'll appreciate that when she's like 16...
SUCH a cutie pie! Can't wait for the charts :) See you Friday night!
Post a Comment