Thursday, July 22, 2010

Professional Birthday Pictures!

For Erica's second birthday we had a professional photographer come and (finally) take pictures of our little girl.  I finally feel like I can get rid of one of the "I'm a bad parent" guilt trips now that we've had professional pictures taken.  It was a really fun time.  Erica was shy at the beginning, but by half an hour in she was directing the photo shoot.  "Daddy, you sit on that chair. Mommy you get up.  I sit here.  You (pointing at the photographer), take a picture!"  There were so many wonderful pictures it has been impossible to choose which ones we want.  Our photographer generously provided a few resolution shots for me to share on the blog.  










I'd really recommend our photographer, so if you'd like to get some family pictures taken her website is: http://www.wigglesworthphoto.com/. 

1 comment:

sassyshell said...

Beautiful!!!!! What's this about guilt over no pictures before now? You have LOTS of great pictures, of her and you three! Looks like you all had a wonderful party!